The Conservation Carnivale is a mobile environmental education circus featuring Albuquerque’s Bosque ecosystem, and beyond.
Stepping inside the converted van, participants walk through the length of the vehicle, interacting with hands-on, playful micro-exhibits made of single-use plastics and found materials. Natural wonders hide throughout. Inside you will find things like:
- Wildlife specimens* feathered, finned and everything in between
- Real-world scientific tools.
- Resources such as maps and field guides
- Library of “green-minded” literature
- Propaganda from many local organisations
- Examples that individual creative passions matter and influence our world!
Step right up and see that everything is connected!
* ethically collected and sustainably sourced
Workshops, interactive civic action events and performances! Stay tuned!